Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Recently my iPhone 13 fell and started having some problems.

Posts Recomendados

On December 31st, my iPhone 13 fell on the asphalt, and since then I have been having some problems that I am not finding similar on the internet. Whenever I turn on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, the phone restarts, turning them off again, not allowing me to turn them on again. In addition, the camera is blurry, focusing only on what is in the background, not focusing on the main plane. There is no physical mark on the iPhone, not even on the camera. I have already tried to let the battery run out to try to turn it off completely, but it continues in the same way. I work with my phone, it's urgent!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

1 hora atrás, Vinciius Souza disse:

On December 31st, my iPhone 13 fell on the asphalt, and since then I have been having some problems that I am not finding similar on the internet. Whenever I turn on Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, the phone restarts, turning them off again, not allowing me to turn them on again. In addition, the camera is blurry, focusing only on what is in the background, not focusing on the main plane. There is no physical mark on the iPhone, not even on the camera. I have already tried to let the battery run out to try to turn it off completely, but it continues in the same way. I work with my phone, it's urgent!

Is there any reasonable reason for a topic here in English?

Provavelmente a queda danificou algum componente interno do seu aparelho.

Link para o comentário

7 horas atrás, Marcelo Melo disse:

Is there any reasonable reason for a topic here in English?

1 hora atrás, alvaro81886 disse:

Chamar atenção, obviamente kkkkk

será que @Vinciius Souza não é spam?😁

Link para o comentário

21 horas atrás, Vinciius Souza disse:

Buy a new one. 

Link para o comentário

Participe do debate

Você pode postar agora e se registrar depois. Se você tem uma conta, entre agora para postar com ela.

Visitante
Responder este tópico…

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Limpar editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Estatísticas do Fórum

• Total de Tópicos
    • Total de Posts
  • Criar Novo...