Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Aplicativo não atualiza depois de comprado

Posts Recomendados

Olá galera, essa pra mim é nova no mundo Apple. Já entrei em contato com o suporte e estou aguardando, mas quem sabe alguém já tenha passado por isso e dê a dica.

Bem, já comprei diversos aplicativos com a minha conta que era da Argentina, quando os jogos foram liberados para o Brasil eu fiz a migração e podia atualizar meus aplicativos com uma única conta, bem até pouco tempo atrás. Agora eu não atualizo mais nem com a conta antiga e nem com a nova, o aviso de atualização não some e eu tenho que pagar pelo aplicativo em qualquer uma das contas <_<

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

E então alguém já passou por algo parecido e resolveu? ;)

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 6
  • Criado
  • Última resposta

Top Postadores Neste Tópico

Top Postadores Neste Tópico

Ola!

Esta atras de algum proxy? (Normalmente clientes de internet a radio reclamam disso)

Ele pode estar fazendo cache da loja e ai você não recebe a informação atualizada...

Não, não estou, minha Internet é GVT e no momento minha conexão e com cabo direto. Já tentei pela App Store no iPhone e o resultado é diferente, ele pede para atualizar, depois informa que é necessário comprar o aplicativo e quando vou em comprar ele informa que ocorreu um erro e que o item está sendo modificado e não faz absolutamente nada.

Link para o comentário

Atualizando o tópico:

Hello Bruno,

Sean here again from the iTunes Team. Thank you for getting back to me. I understand from your email that you're having issues redownloading "Cut The Rope". I can understand your concern, and I'll be happy to help you.

To begin, I'm only showing one charge for "Cut the Rope". To review your iTunes Store account's purchase history, follow the steps in this article:

Seeing your iTunes Store purchase history and order numbers

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

If you need to redownload the app, you can download previously purchased applications and books at no extra charge. To learn how, please refer to the steps in this article:

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519

Note: Subscriptions and some In-App Purchases cannot be restored for free. For detailed information on In-App Purchase types, please read:

iTunes Store: About In-App Purchases

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4009

If you can't find a purchase on your Purchased page or in the store you purchased it from, it may have been removed from the store. In addition, items refunded by iTunes Store support will not appear on your Purchased page.

Let me know how it goes Bruno. If you have any further questions, just reply to this email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for choosing iTunes, and have yourself a great day!

Sincerely,

Sean

iTunes Store Customer Support

Dessa vez fui mais específico e apontei exatamente o que houve, vamos ver o que fazem agora.

Editado por Li-Shaoran
Link para o comentário

A saga continua:

Hello Bruno,

Sean here again from the iTunes Team. Thank you for getting back to me with further information regarding your issue with screenshots. I can understand your concern, and I'll be happy to help you.

To begin, to redownload apps or update them, you must be signed into the account that purchased them. I also understand you've changed your account country as well. After you change countries, you will no longer receive application update notifications in iTunes for the apps you purchased in your original country. However, you'll still receive update notifications on your iOS device for any applications installed on it.

Also, as long as the app is available in both countries, you should be able to redownload the app or update it. If you have any issues, I usually recommend the customer deletes the apps, then attempts to redownload it. That way, the app will now be updated.

Let me know how it goes Bruno. If you have any further questions, just reply to this email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for choosing iTunes, and have yourself a great day!

Sincerely,

Sean

iTunes Store Customer Support

Link para o comentário

Participe do debate

Você pode postar agora e se registrar depois. Se você tem uma conta, entre agora para postar com ela.

Visitante
Responder este tópico…

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Limpar editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Estatísticas do Fórum

• Total de Tópicos
    • Total de Posts
  • Criar Novo...